Tuesday, January 20, 2015

That Awkward Moment When...

Thought I would post some goofs, outtakes, and what-the-reaper moments.

Originally, I moved Kitsune Star out of the household and forgot about her.  But then, she kept showing up where I was taking pictures.
 
I figured if she wanted to stay in the legacy so bad then I would just let her.
Kitsune: Sup.

Mini-Sophia did the same thing.  But keeping her in the legacy would defy all laws of logic.
 Yes, you're cute.  NOW BEGONE!  *deletes*

*le sigh*  This is what I get for taking pictures on public lots.   Oi!  Reece!  What are you doing here?  You have no part in this scene, get out!

Reece:  I'm keeping an eye on this here SHADY CHARACTER.  He's after mai lady!

And this is Jade Clearwater, an extra from Presentation.  Story Progression turned her into a paparazzi, and she then proceeded to stalk Thane's every move.

Jade: Don't mind me, I'm just invading your personal bubble.

Thane: I'm trying to make seductive eyes at Sophia!  Quit ruining my vibe!


Sophia was coming out of class one cold winter's day when she stumbled upon this scene: A poor sim who'd just frozen solid!

Don't just stand there taking pictures!  For Watcher's sake, somebody save him!
Oh, REAL MATURE, sir!  Real mature.
Sophia: I'll save him!

Sophia Carol, heroine of Dragon Valley.  Moral Alignment: LAWFUL GOOD

Frozen Sim:  I feel better.

PILLOW FIGHT!



Umm... you know chess is not actually that exciting, right?

I was so stoked to get Sophia all dressed up for the flashbacks.  But she had a tendency to look strange when she did all sorts of perfectly normal things autonomously.
Umm... that looks painful.
Sophia:  I declare this toilet needs cleaning!

Toilet: HAVE MERCY!!!

 Sophia:  Duuuuude... you're like.... all up in my spaaace.  And it's kinda creepy, ya know?


... I'm glad to see you're so proud of yourself, Gaia.

Thane:  MWAHAHAHA!!!  I shall show mai true colors! FEAAAARRR ME!

Hey look!  It's that punk kid from Presentation and Freshman!  The one who called Daria a vegetable and wanted Jaye to challenge Sophia to a rematch!  Story Progression has turned him into a pop singer of all things.
 ... could it be that with his new career change he hopes to turn his life around?


No way!  Is he begging for forgiveness from Sophia?
Well Sophia, are you going to forgive him?

Sophia:  Hmmm.... I dunno....
 Sophia:  What do you think I should do, Kitsune?

 Kitsune:  I'm Quintessa now.  Ignore my contacts.  Run him through where he stands!
 Sophia:  HEY!  Who invited you to the party, Thane?  Go be creepy somewhere else!


And now a few pictures that did not particularly fit anywhere, but were pretty enough to share

My epic Sophia vs. Dragon picture!  I shared it on the forums, but I don't think I've posted it in its full glory on the blog.

Kyra Lucian lounging in a fountain.  Just... cause I thought it looked cool and it came out pretty good.


A Reece and Sophia snow pic that I always liked.


An extra from the flashbacks of Reece's childhood that I liked but couldn't fit in.

And then of course, after I'd created an aged-down Reece, I wondered what he would look like next to Mini-Sophia.  Then... suddenly this cute thing was happening.



Hey... who's that?  What's she standing around in a graveyard looking sad and contemplative for?
Guess you'll have to wait to find out. =D

11 comments:

  1. I love outtakes ^^
    The part with the frozen Sim was to funny :D I love the pictures of hero Sophia and the little Sophia and Reece as well. Where did you get that pose for the two kids, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frozen sim bit always made me crack up when I would look back through the pictures. =D

      The kids' poses are from a set called Child's Play, got it from mod the sims here.

      Delete
  2. Lol, these are too funny!

    I get so mad when Sims who aren’t supposed to be around anymore show up in my pictures and I have to reset them, lol.

    Bahaha! Love Sophia off to war on her bicycle and the running through of the commode! :P

    The frozen sim—LMAO! The lawful good bit cracked me up too.

    Aww, little Sophia with little Reece was just too cute! :3

    Evangeline as a teen! But contemplative and sad in a cemetery? Either Sophia isn’t coming back from the dead this time, or Eva’s the heir and looking for someone to bring back... I’m kind of afraid to find out, lol.

    Your commentary for these was hilarious! The “I’m Quintessa now, ignore my contacts” line killed me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes when I'm feeling especially vengeful, I delete them! Begone wandering sim! *evil cackle*

      Lol, it was me trolling. I was hoping I could get some people to suspect Sophia wasn't coming back. But you will see Evangeline looking contemplative in the next chapter (Epilogue), though the 'sad' bit might have been a stretch. XD

      Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. Actually... scratch that... she was pretty sad. They were all sad. Wouldn't stop crying while I was trying to take pictures. In the comical sim-fashion, they would all burst into tears at once and I would be like, "Geez, guys. Get it together!"

      Delete
    3. O_O I’m glad I’m not a Sim in your game! LOL

      Trolling, eh? Mwahahaha, nice! You definitely made me wonder! And tbh, I suppose you could consider my recent BC comments concerning possible deaths trolling too... misdirection can be entertaining! ;)

      I did! :D

      Aww, why were your Sims so weepy? Moodlets from Sophia’s death? Or are they aware that the story is ending?! LOL I’d be sad too! Well, I AM sad that it’s ending, but I understand. And I’m looking forward to the epilogue!

      Delete
    4. I think it would be dangerous to be a sim in anyone's game. 0.0 (horror face!)

      Agreed! That you have also been trolling and that misdirection can be entertaining! lol

      I might've killed someone else. Maybe. But they probably are sad that the story's ending. I'm a little sad too, but I'm also looking forward to moving on and doing other things.

      Delete
    5. Too true! O_O

      LOL! xD

      Even though some changes can be a little sad, moving forward is a good thing! Best of luck to you in your future goals!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I just wanted to say I've been reading for a while, and I love it! At first I was just impressed with the character development, and how you can sorta tell what the sims' traits are. Like, Hale has the "inappropriate" trait, doesn't he? And I love how the edgy words are "reap it"! I really want to see someone take Reese's death defying seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you've enjoyed it and thanks for commenting! Yup, Hale's an inappropriate. They can be entertaining sims to write for. =D
      It would have been nice for to have shown Reece get more recognition for his discoveries... I had a thought to maybe get him involved in some high-end Netherworld research council, but I was pretty wrapped up in Sophia's story and it fell by the wayside.
      And I love making up curses. =D Substituting "reap" just made sense to me.

      Delete